1. Facebook Keeps Gobbling People’s Time
2. The Facebook application itself sucks
3. Facebook makes it difficult to delete your account
4. Facebook is not technically competent enough to be trusted
5. Even your private data is shared with applications
6. Facebook doesn't (really) support the Open Web
7. Facebook is pulling a classic bait-and-switch
8. Facebook has flat out declared war on privacy
9. Facebook's CEO has a documented history of unethical behavior
10. Facebook's Terms Of Service are completely one-sided
1. Your customers are using Facebook
2. Your community is on Facebook
3. Free marketing
4. Teach proper privacy protocols
5. Answer questions
6. Friend your customers
7. Say hi to your mom
8. Don’t stop with your Mom – connect with friends and colleagues too
9. Start conversations
10. Use Facebook tools to tell Facebook what you think
1. No one ever steals your chair.
2. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.
3. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
4. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.
5. You want to see if it's like the dream.
6. To stop those creepy guys in Marketing from looking down your blouse.
7. "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."
8. Inventive way to finally meet that special person in Human Resources.
9. Can take advantage of computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.
10. Your boss is always yelling, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"